Security Supervisor job with Marriott International – Middle East and Africa
The St. Regis logo first established luxurious hospitality greater than 110 years in the past, with the hole of the St. Regis New York. From the instant John Jacob Astor IV opened the doorways of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a logo of uncompromising magnificence and bespoke carrier. Today, with greater than 40 of the most productive addresses world wide, St. Regis is a spot the place developments are born, limitations are damaged and visitors can merely reside beautiful. We invite you to discover careers at St. Regis.
- Under the Guidance of the Director of Risk Assessment you might be accountable to take care of the protection & safety of all visitors, guests, & colleagues making sure they reason no hurt to themselves or others because of unsafe prerequisites/unsafe behaviour. To teach all colleagues and officials on all sides of safety and protection with complete accountability of Emergency Response Plans.
- Ensure familiarity with U.A.E. Laws associated with however no longer restricted to, accountable carrier of alcohol, trespass, use of power, powers of arrest, vagrancy, behavior & U.A.E. phrases of acceptability.
- Know completely all Emergency & Crisis Management Plans & Immediate Actions.
- Conduct/Lead shift briefings day-to-day and replace Risk Officer/s with reference to related shift knowledge in an effort to get ready the Security workforce for accountability.
- Deploy Risk Officers & ensure that their clean rotation all the way through designated shifts.
- Conduct ‘periodic’ rounds to make sure the alertness & compliance of Hotel FOE’s.
- Assist Risk Officers in professional-actively keeping up on the best possible requirements the safety of folks, belongings & property.
- Inspect the correct updating of administrative information by means of Risk Officers.
- Ensure Lost & Found FOE’s are strictly carried out.
- Maintain ‘Access Control’ & ensure that checking & validating of customer credentials.
- Assist within the supervision and software of key keep watch over methods for all rooms, again of space and Master Keys, and so on.
- Maintain all FOE’s Procedures as associated with all Security Control Rooms, Operations and Outlets.
- Train, train & orientate all Security Officers below direct accountability on putting in St Regis insurance policies, procedures, code of ethics on all Officers.
- Use “corrective action” the place and when wanted by the use of the Colleague Discussion Form.
- Partake in related coaching periods as supplied by means of the St Regis Abu Dhabi Human Resources Department.
- Participate in O.H.S. conferences as an everlasting member of the O.H.S. committee.
- Conduct Audits/Inspections/Checks as asked by means of Security & Hotel Management.
- Report all upkeep necessities & hazards within the place of business to the revered departments in addition to Superior, (e.g. Risk Manager/Director of Risk Assessment) and take ‘possession’ of the problem till it’s resolved.
- To examine and create a proper document of any incidents that happen all the way through designated shift length and ensure that apply up of all investigations is performed until investigation is finalised and effects are communicated as according to Hotel FOE.
- Conduct ‘End of Shift’ Security stories and temporary the ‘relieving’ Risk Supervisor of any important knowledge had to carry out their tasks as required.
- Contribute to development of the Security Department by means of collaborating in Security Department conferences and forwarding concepts/suggestions often.
- Ensure, Risk Officers show ‘professionalism & courtesy’ when accomplishing searches of team of workers, cars & baggage and so on. Search FOE’s to be strictly adopted.
- Conduct all tasks responsibly & professionally as a St Regis Hotel consultant.
- Be matter to a three month evaluation after signing this report, of the entire above to make sure expectancies are at an exceeding or mastering stage.
- High School Year 12 Certificate or Equivalent
- First help skilled and qualified with the U.A.E
- Minimum three years policing, safety or army carrier
- Preferably have one year resort supervisory revel in no longer essentially within the Security Department.
- Sound Communication talents
- Organisational talents
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Report Writing Skills
- Problem fixing talents
- Team Leadership talents
Build Personal Effectiveness
- Personality: Warm, welcoming, smiling and delightful.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence in verbal exchange talents: verbally and listening.
- Exhibit self-self belief
- Make sound selections
- Take initiative
Create Team Focus
- Build relationships
- Facilitate open verbal exchange
- Foster teamwork
- Able to delegate
- Promote workforce range
- Customer carrier orientation
Create High Performance Culture
- Able to multi-process and to set transparent priorities
- Effective organisational building
- Take possession
- Results orientated
Lead Change and Innovate
- Build make stronger for exchange
- Drive steady development
- Share absolute best practices
Other talents (Language, Computers)
- Must be capable of talk, learn, write and perceive English and ideally any other language
- Good laptop talents
All workers should take care of a neat, blank and neatly-groomed look according to Marriott requirements.
Marriott International is an equivalent alternative employer dedicated to hiring a various personnel and maintaining an inclusive tradition. Marriott International does no longer discriminate at the foundation of incapacity, veteran standing or every other foundation safe below federal, state or native regulations.