Rail Planning and Controls Manager
We are lately looking for a Planning and Controls Manager with a robust background in Railways Operation & Maintenance to enroll in the Riyadh Metro mission in Saudi Arabia. This is an exhilarating alternative to enroll in some of the worlds latest and technologically complex transportation initiatives.
- Managing all making plans and scheduling actions inside the Railways Operation & Maintenance department.
- Reviewing, validating, and tracking the contractor’s plans and schedules in the course of the research of assets, manufacturing charges, essential actions and dangers.
- Producing the Service Delivery Division’s industry plans through liaising with the administrators and managers of different departments, corresponding to Finance, Business Planning, and Human Resources.
- Preparing essential paperwork and coordinating with the Procurement Department on problems associated with the department mushy preparation and analysis, diversifications orders, contracts closeout, paintings orders, and so forth.
- Coordinating with the Finance division to increase the once a year department finances, together with the tracking and overview of expenditures.
- Degree in Engineering.
- At least 10 years’ enjoy in making plans, scheduling and within the manufacturing of control reviews.
- Experience in Railways Operation and Maintenance and related information control.
- Experience in the usage of Primavera P6 device to regulate, keep watch over and be in contact the agenda.