Malabar Cuisine Specialist Chef – Black & Grey HR
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a brand new chain of Kerala delicacies eating places throughout UAE. Our consumer is taking a look to rent a “Malabar Cuisine Specialist Chef” for his or her emblem new opening in Dubai.
An ideally suited candidate will have to have a complete operational wisdom of all Kerala, particularly Malabar delicacies recipes, requirements, portion sizes and presentation taste of dishes, produced inside the kitchen.
- Assist within the advent of menus (making an allowance for meals and labour prices),
- Discuss meals preparation problems with the chief and different team of workers and track the preparation and presentation of the dishes.
- Work with the control and set day-to-day and weekly manufacturing ranges for the kitchen
- Maintain inventory ranges consistent with necessities of industrial and know how this may affect meals prices
- Implement and make sure compliance with meals hygiene requirements and well being and protection necessities
- Check the freshness and high quality of components
- Ensure meals ready within the kitchen is of best imaginable requirements
- Be chargeable for the supervision and coaching of the junior kitchen team of workers.
- Deal with meals court cases successfully.
- Demonstrate robust organizational talents.
- Prepare curries, sauces and truffles as and when required
- Bachelor’s level
- Minimum five years of revel in in Kerala Malabar Cuisine with related path.
When importing your CV please be certain it’s stored in a Word structure. All CV’s are handled with the maximum confidentiality and may not be forwarded with out your prior permission. However, we be apologetic about that because of the collection of programs won every day we’re best ready to touch the ones candidates who’re shortlisted.
Follow us on LinkedIn & Facebook to stick up to date on newest jobs within the Middle East
Share this process posting with your pals on Social Media