Deputy Project Business Manager | Texas Jobs | Chemical / Petrochemical , Project Services, Purchasing / Procurement Recruitment
Petroplan are in search of an skilled Deputy Project Business Manager to paintings for one in all our purchasers, a mid-sized operator throughout the petro-chem trade. The position will to start with be primarily based in Houston however require to switch to the Project Site in Louisiana (close to Baton Rouge) in mid-2019
The Deputy Project Business Manager will lend a hand the Project Business Manager with the advance, control and management of Project Business Services – insurance coverage, tax, procurement, aiding with worker logistics, contract management and compliance, felony affairs, business negotiations, mission chance control in addition to monetary and business reporting and research.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Assist the Project Business Manager with the next:
* Commercial and fiscal research
* Project price checks
* Risk evaluation and chance sign in
* Contracting technique
* Potential execution choices
* Sets up Project account budgets and value control and accounting device
* Tax technique and tax accrual processes together with interface with the tax division and native Tax government – this contains import and export tasks and price lists
* Maintaining general Project monetary and accounting data and stories
* Assist with company audits and/or 3rd celebration audits the place suitable.
* Manage money waft, price forecast and trending updates in partnership with Project Controls crew
* Manage accounts payable/ accounts receivable serve as
* Participates with the EPC estimate building and Owners price evaluation and consolidation into TIC price range foundation with the aid of Project Controls and different crew participants
* Insurance necessities
* Assists with Contractor business management
* Contracting and Terms and Conditions evaluation and beef up with felony division and the Project Director
* Participates within the evaluation of engineering and building contracts comprise necessities for Project Controls and specify all vital mission regulate paperwork and participates periodically in audits the assess the Contractor/s’ compliance with the necessities
Skills / Experience:
* Bachelor Degree (or similar) in Engineering, Construction Management or Business.
* At least 10 years’ of Project Business Services capital tasks enjoy
* Demonstrated supervisory enjoy
* Experience in all levels of capital building from thought / screening via building, commissioning and handover
* Strong verbal exchange and interpersonal abilities required to interface successfully with all ranges throughout the group and exterior consumers
* Ability to paintings beneath tight time limits and able to working independently
* Proficient in instrument programs to incorporate: Primavera, ASPEN, and different undertaking reporting gear, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
* Proficient in same old capability of price regulate instrument applications
* Proficient in Total Installed Costs (TIC) estimating abilities / ideas
* Experience in contract control procedures / methods
Petroplan is a world organisation which specialises in connecting professional execs with outstanding contract and everlasting profession alternatives right through the oil, fuel and effort trade. This has been our center of attention since Petroplan was once shaped in 1976.
Our corporate intention is not to be the biggest trade recruitment specialist however moderately the most productive. As such, our recruitment products and services, contractor control and specialized beef up is adapted to fulfill the person wishes of applicants, contractors and purchasers. Petroplan’s native workplaces throughout Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia beef up tasks right through 40 nations. Our consumer portfolio contains multi-national corporations, along with area of interest organisations specializing in a expert self-discipline or location.
For additional info please be happy to discuss with our web site http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30533