Contracts Manager – Buildings – Cairo job with Menasa & Partners
Our consumer is a multinational consultancy; they have got an pressing requirement for a Contracts Manager to sign up for their staff on a big civic building in Cairo. Ideal applicants could have a minimum of eight years enjoy operating on construction tendencies with FIDIC contracts.
- The perfect candidate will likely be answerable for coordinating with building, making plans, and sub contract admin groups, liaising with Commercial Team Managers. Identifying delaying occasions, disruption and acceleration, preparation of Time Impact Analysis and liaising with TIA Delay Analysis groups, attending extend and claims conferences.
- Monitor and document at the development of all civil engineering contracts. Flag problems that may lead to extend or declare and advise the undertaking managers of any dangers that can
impact the whole well timed supply of the undertaking or vital value escalation or possible alternatives for value aid. Provide proactive recommendation so to decrease claims and extend.
- Must cling some extent in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Preferably MRICS/MCIOB/different additional instructional qualification.
- Must have at least 15-20 years’ enjoy.
- At least 10 years in a an identical place, i.e. massive blended-use undertaking.
- Over 10 years massive claims enjoy with consultancies.
- Must perceive FIDIC contracts.