QHSE Officer – Facility Management
- Responsible for total Safety & Environment issues in similar problems inside of corporate premise; possibility control.
- Identify and evaluation hazardous prerequisites and practices and broaden in step with the group, EHS keep watch over practices and techniques. Reports hazards, unsafe acts or prerequisites or any EHS issues to direct Manager.
- Carry out day by day protection tests, notify right away possibility hazardous, give suggestions to proper it.
- Maintain, broaden, carry out and measure result of coaching for body of workers on the subject of Environment, Health and Safety.
- Follow up on high quality standards, checking manner, answer and reply to inner & exterior audits and inspections.
- To be certain that all actions on the subject of protection and the surroundings within the corporate paintings smartly and steer clear of possibility of work coincidence all through operating.
- Ensure that every one Company EHS insurance policies and practices are proactively applied and supported.
SAR 10,000 to 15,000 monthly inclusive of mounted allowances.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or any Diploma associated with Industrial Management, Quality Management, Environment, Health and Safety.
- Have a minimum of 02 years of revel in/ wisdom within the box EHS and Quality Management.
- Understanding within the ISO-9001 certification procedure is a plus.
- Good at computing & English abilities each oral and written.