Mason job – Al Raha Beach Hotel – Abu Dhabi
Scope of Work:
To perform all masonry works required for the resort and resort premises making sure the perfect requirements of craftsmanship.
1. To perform all assigned masonry job, making sure the perfect requirements of craftsmanship and finished in a well timed method.
2. To practice the preventive repairs agenda as specified within the plan.
three. To have the ability to perform all duties / assignments in a well timed method (assembly closing dates) in moderation.
four. To glance in any case the equipment equipped through the resort and appropriately deposit them after completing the shift.
five. To have interaction with all visitor and co-workers in a qualified method all the time.
6. To blank all paintings spaces after completing the duties correctly.
7. To have a fundamental wisdom of all different Engineering purposes: carpentry; plumbing; masonary; electric, portray and so forth.
eight. To record the standing of assignments and possible risks once conceivable.
nine. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
10. Keeps up to date with the most recent applied sciences and new merchandise out there.
11. Attends all resort trainings as required.
12. Adheres to all HR and resort insurance policies and procedures.
13. Continually strives to give a boost to self; wisdom and talents.
14. Assist the Chief Engineer to scale back the place conceivable and regulate the operational expense.
15. Actively participates in power saving and recycling projects.
16. Attends all required departmental conferences.
17. Ensure that the suitable requirements of behavior, get dressed, hygiene, uniform and look are maintained all the time.
18. Actively participates in all EHSMS and FSMS necessities.
19. Strictly adheres to the resort’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
20. To perform any further duties and initiatives as asked through the Assistant Chief Engineer.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Good Working Knowledge of Masonry
Basic Working Knowledge of General Repairs & Maintenance
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
Good Working Knowledge of Hotel Systems
Advanced Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Minimum of 2-Years Experience in a Similar Capacity
Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity inside Hotels