Inventory Controller | Sports – Dubai, UAE (Job #168745)
As a circle of relatives-owned industry, we take an extended-time period view in the entirety we do, as a result of we consider that sustainable luck calls for uncompromising dedication.
Monitoring and keeping up present stock ranges, together with reconciling inventory counts to laptop experiences, Initiates motion to refill inventory by way of processing acquire orders and different comparable forms.
Description Of The Accountability
- Shipment Planning.
- Ensure minimal 95% (AFL to 3PL) & 98% (3PL to Store) availability of all articles in DC & 3PL with RP kind as “RF”, as in keeping with goal inventory.
- Ensure Master Data is proper for all pieces that aren’t picked on replenishment.
- Ensure day-to-day/weekly/per thirty days experiences are submitted inside agreed timelines.
- Effective coordination and apply-up of logistics necessities from Stores, Buyers, DC, 3PL and all carrier suppliers.
- Ensure steady price saving by way of optimizing the gap usage in vehicles and bins for outbound/Returned shipments.
- Process GRN’s for upcoming mission of Ecommerce.
- Follow-u.s.on paperwork (Normal/LC) to transparent the import shipments.
- Checking the shop shares, in opposition to the RECALL articles and make sure they aren’t promoting within the respective retail outlets which it’s been recalled.
- BCA: Commerce & Administration, Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: no less than three years in the similar box withPlanning/Organizing, Problem Solving, Decision Making.
- Communication, Database Analysis, /Self/People Management