Elect/Mechanical Technician (Entry Level to Experienced)
We are on the lookout for the suitable folks — individuals who need to innovate, succeed in, develop and lead. We draw in and retain the most efficient skill by means of making an investment in our workers and empowering them to broaden themselves and their careers. Experience the demanding situations, rewards and alternative of operating for probably the most global’s biggest suppliers of services and products to the worldwide power trade.
- Perform recurring and a few non-routine trying out/inspecting the use of outlined and smartly documented/confirmed procedures
- Responsible for meeting and trying out of electro/mechanical down-hole equipment
- Follow all established production procedures and processes to ensure that dependable and high quality finish merchandise
- Work from engineering drawings, observe formal procedures, and file effects to ensure that high quality to our shoppers
- Diploma, Higher NITEC or NITEC in Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years operating in a technician coaching capability and enjoy assembling heavy apparatus in a fast moving production setting
- General mechanical wisdom with electro/mechanical units
- Proficient in using fundamental hand equipment, calipers, multimeters, computer systems, and different fundamental tools
- Self-driven, performance-driven person who’s ready to paintings in a staff setting
- Knowledge of force trying out or trying out the use of Labview or identical instrument will likely be an added merit
- Ability to carry out shift paintings
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
315 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore, Singapore, 639940, Singapore
Requisition Number: 54262
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this place:
Compensation is aggressive and commensurate with enjoy.
Technician, Maintenance, Supply, Testing, Supply Chain, Technology, Manufacturing, Operations