EAL Teacher job with AL YASMINA ACADEMY
Aldar Academies are in search of an excellent EAL Teacher for Al Yasmina Academy starting up August 2018. The faculty supplies top quality schooling from the ages of three to 18 and follows the English National Curriculum.
The a success candidate will be capable to ship courses that encourage scholars to be successful as a way to succeed in the most efficient conceivable results. Also, possess power and exuberance to ship courses that have interaction, enthuse and inspire our freshmen.
- Appropriate stage, with UK PGCE, or different educating qualification giving QTS
- Minimum two years’ educating revel in
- Familiarity with the National Curriculum of England (Plus IGCSE/GCSE and/or A Levels as suitable)
- Passion for educating and dedication to teaching the entire kid
- A prime degree of professionalism and attention of the well-being of kids
- Recent and constant involvement in extra-curricular actions
- Respect for all participants of a college group, without reference to place, gender, age and ethnic background
- Previous revel in operating with scholars for whom English isn’t their first language
- A good and solution-focused perspective to operating existence
- A blank enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services test or police test (for candidates who’ve by no means labored in UK) and no query referring to suitability to paintings with youngsters
We be offering:
- Competitive phrases of employment and remarkable operating stipulations
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished lodging
- Medical insurance coverage
- Annual Flight
- Visa price
- Opportunity to paintings inside of a staff of extremely supportive and artistic colleagues
- Excellent skilled construction and steering
Applicants might be required to publish a letter of software and CV, in combination with copies in their passport, schooling certificate and police clearance to finish the online software procedure. On CV, please come with the names and speak to e-mail addresses of 3 skilled referees one among which will have to be a present Principal.